Machu Picchu Full Day Tour for National Tourist with Tourist Train
- group Tour
Machu Picchu Full Day Tour For National Tourist with Tourist Train, it is a good way to travel to Machu Picchu with such comfort in a first class service. The reservation of the trains is subject to availability of spaces.
- 3:00 AM. Pick up from the hotel in Cusco and transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo (1 hour and 30-minute car ride).
- 5:05 AM. We board the train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes (1 hour and 45-minute train ride).
- 7:30 AM. We board the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (30 minute bus ride).
- 8:15 AM. Income to Machu Picchu and then we will have a guided tour in the citadel of approximately 2 hours and a half, to visit the most important places of the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- After the tour and at the appropriate time we will take the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes.
PM Lunch in hot waters (not included).
- 2:55 p.m. We board the train to return to Ollantaytambo and from there by car to Cusco.
- Next time of arrival in Cusco 18:00 PM.
Itinerary Machu Picchu Full Day Tour for National Tourist:
FULL DAY TOUR OF OLD PICCHU (CUSCO – OLLANTA – MACHU PICCHU – OLLANTA – CUSCO).
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco, and we will take you to the train station located in the town of Ollantaytambo (1 hour and 45 minutes by car) where you will board the train that will take you to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Pueblo) which has a height of 2000 meters above sea level. The train trip lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Upon arrival at the Aguas Calientes train station, our transfer (company staff) will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it, once you meet a member of our team, he will take you to the bus station, where you will board the bus that will take you for 30 minutes until you reach the incredible wonder of the world “The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu”, known as “The Lost City of the Incas”.
Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu we will go through the control where you will deliver your entrance ticket, from this place the guided tour will start, you will visit the main places such as: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Enclosures Reales, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, the guided visit will be for more than 2 hours.
At the end of the tour we will return to the Exit of Machu Picchu and in front of there is the bus station that will take you back to the town of Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch in one of the town’s restaurants, (lunch is not included in the price). package).
In the afternoon you will take the train back to Cusco (you must be at the station 30 minutes before the departure time of your train) the return will follow the same route as the outward journey, upon arrival at the train station in Ollantaytambo, We will be waiting for you to take you to your hotel in Cusco (1 hour and 30-minute trip by car). We will be arriving in Cusco
Promotion Price for Machu Picchu Full Day Tour for National Tourist:
130 dollars per person with tourist train
Our regular price:
250 dollars per person
Include / No include
What it includes in Machu Picchu Full Day Tour for National Tourist:
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco
- Cusco Tourist Transport – Ollantaytambo (train station) – Cusco.
- “Expedition” train tickets from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Bus tickets up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu.
- Private professional guide in Machu Picchu 2 hours
- “Expedition” train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Tourist Transport from Ollantaytambo Station to Cusco
Does not include in Machu Picchu Full Day Tour for National Tourist:
- Servicios no mencionados.
- Alimentación y bebidas.
What you need to bring to Machu Picchu Full Day Tour for National Tourist:
- Bring original ID
- Anticovic 19 protective mask (Recommended N95).
- Alcohol Antibacterial Gel for hands.
- Spray liquid alcohol to disinfect surfaces.
- Anticovic protective facial lenses.
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis.
- Water bottle “canteen”
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and/or items for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A small backpack with personal things and some snacks.
- Camera or film camera.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.
Faq Machu Picchu Full Day Tour for National Tourist: