Skybike Rappel and Via Ferrata Cachimayo-Half-Day Tour
- Half Day
- group Tour
Enjoy three adrenaline activities in a single half-day tour: Skybike Rappel and Via Ferrata Cachimayo district located north-west of Cusco (30 minutes from the city of Cusco).
- Modality: Cultural, traditional, Historical
- Duration: 1 day
- Degree of difficulty: None,
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Departure Time: From 1:30pm
- Return time: 7:00 p.m. approximately
- Periods: All year round, recommended April – November
- Maximum height: 3,800 masl
- Temperature: Cold in the mornings, hot during the day and with many icy winds during the afternoon.
Itinerary of the Skybike Rappel and Via Ferrata Cachimayo:
We will pick you up at the Regocijo Square, and once we are concentrated, we will leave the city of Cusco towards Cachimayo district located north-west of Cusco (30 minutes from the city of Cusco) then we do a quick 10-minute walk to the adventure place;
Once in our adventrue place, you will have 20 minute briefing about the equipment we will use and it’s correct use of it
The first activity is the Via Ferrata (45 meters of climbing to the top of a rock on a metal ladder attached to the rock), then we will ride 250 meters distance by pedalling a bike in the open air and finally we will make the descent 30 meter of (Rappel), After that we will return to Cusco and we will drop you off in Shapy street near by the Cusco’s main square
Do you want to know more adventures in Cusco?
Check our information on adventures such as:
Price of the Skybike Rappel and Via Ferrata Cachimayo:
40 USD per person for group tour
Maximum weight: 95 kg.
About your age: Everyone can participate in this bike ride; however, minors will require the authorization and presence of their parents
Recent upper and lower limb fractures
What is Included in the Skybike Rappel and Via Ferrata Cachimayo:
- Pick up from Regocijos square
- Round trip vehicle transportation to Cachimayo where the activity takes place
- Specialized instructors and guides
- Bicycles for the Sky Bike
- Helmets, gloves
- Harness, carabiners
- First aid kit
Does not include in the Skybike Rappel and Via Ferrata Cachimayo:
- Video and photo service
- Tips (optional)
what to bring
What you need to the bring Skybike Rappel and Via Ferrata Cachimayo:
- Photographic camera.
- Mask and face shield (mandatory)
- light clothing
- Shoes suitable for a day adventure in nature
- Extra money in soles.
- Good humor