Tour Machu Picchu Full Day by Local Train
- Todo el día
- group Tour
Tour Machu Picchu Full Day by Local Train, it is a good way to travel to Machu Picchu with such comfort in a first class service. The reservation of the trains is subject to availability of spaces.
Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
In the morning we will go to the Ollantaytambo train station to take the LOCAL TRAIN (depending on the assigned schedule) to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Pueblo) Upon arrival at the town you will be received by our transfer (office staff) who will indicate where you can have breakfast.
After your breakfast you will board the ecological bus that will take you to the gates of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu where you will present your income and your personal identification, then the guided tour will take place for 2 ½ hours with our guide through the citadel. from Machu Picchu, on the tour you will visit the most important precincts of this Inca citadel.
At the end of your tour, you will board the bus that will take you back to the town of Aguas Calientes where you can have lunch, before you can board your Local Train according to your assigned schedule. Upon arrival at the Ollantaytambo train station, our transfer will be waiting for you to transport you back to the city of Cusco.
Price Tour Machu Picchu Full Day by Local Train:
255.00 soles per person
Include / No include
What it includes in Tour Machu Picchu Full Day by Local Train:
- Entry ticket to Machupicchu
- Tourist guide
- LOCAL round trip tickets (OLLANTAYTAMBO MACHUPICCHU OLLANTAYTAMBO)
- Bus pick up and drop off (HOT WATER MACHUPICCHU HOT WATER)
- Round trip transportation (CUSCO OLLANTAYTAMBO CUSCO)
Does not include in Tour Machu Picchu Full Day by Local Train:
- Tips (optional)
- Entrance tickets to the archaeological complexes
What you need to bring to Tour Machu Picchu Full Day by Local Train:
- Bring original ID
- Anticovid 19 protective mask (Recommended N95).
- Alcohol Antibacterial Gel for hands.
- Spray liquid alcohol to disinfect surfaces.
- Anticovid protective facial lenses.
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis.
- Water bottle “canteen”
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and/or items for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A small backpack with personal things and some snacks.
- Camera or film camera.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.