ATV Abode of the Gods in Cusco
- Un dia
- group Tour
The ATV Abode of the Gods in Cusco lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to visit the RESIDENCE OF THE GODS, to appreciate the various sculptures hand-carved cyclops.
- Places to visit on this tour: Abode of the Gods, beautiful landscapes
- Modality: Adventure, cultural and ecological
- Duration: 2 hours
- Degree of difficulty: None
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Departure time of the groups:
- First group 8:00 a.m.
- Second group 11:00 a.m.
- Third group 1:00 p.m.
- Last group 3:00 p.m.
- Periods: All year round, recommended April – November
- Starting point: Plaza de Armas or hotel near the Plaza de Armas
Itinerary of the ATV Abode of the Gods in Cusco | ATV’s in Apukunaq Tianan
We will start the tour by picking you up from your hotel or meeting you near by the main square in order to go to our camp in Sencca sector (Tica Tica), located 25 minutes from Cusco. Upon arriving at our ATVs base, our guide will give you an explanation and will have a brief demonstration of how to drive in the ATVs and about the safety standards to take into account throughout our entire journey. After practicing for a few minutes we will be our journey to the Morada de los dios or abode of the gods
The ATV route lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes to visit the RESIDENCE OF THE GODS, to appreciate the various sculptures hand-carved cyclopeas. We will end the tour by returning to our base, and then board the private transport that will take us back to the center of Cusco, ending our adventure on Shapy Street.
Do you want to know more adventures in Cusco?
Check our information on adventures such as:
Price of the ATV Abode of the Gods in Cusco | ATV’s in Apukunaq Tianan:
25 Dollars per person for Single Seat ATV
40 Dollars per person Two Seat ATV
What it includes in the ATV Abode of the Gods in Cusco | ATV’s in Apukunaq Tianan:
- Roundtrip transportation
- Atv (Honda Brand TRX 250)
- Safety equipment (Fractional helmet, gloves, elbow pads, knee pads).
- professional Guide in English and Spanish.
- Guided Tour – ATV Abode of the Gods.
- Return to Cusco in our private mobility.
Does not include in the ATV Abode of the Gods in Cusco | ATV’s in Apukunaq Tianan:
- Tips for the guide and the driver
- Entrance fee to Morada de los Diose 10 soles per person
what to bring
What you need to bring to the ATV Abode of the Gods in Cusco | ATV’s in Apukunaq Tianan:
- Small daypack or backpack (approximately 20L)
- 1 exchange of cloths because there is a fair amount of dust that kicks up.
- Comfortable, lightweight clothes or activewear (layers recommended)
- Comfortable shoes
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho according to season
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun hat or cap
- Water (at least 1L)
- Cash (in small denominations of Peruvian nuevo soles)