City Tour Cusco Sightseeing Bus
- Full Day
- group Tour
City Tour Cusco Sightseeing Bus, is one of the best ways to get to know the historic center of Cusco is by tourist bus, a double-decker mobility that will offer you the best panoramic view.
- Modality: Cultural, traditional, Historical
- Duration: 1 day
- Degree of difficulty: None,
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Departure Time: From 1:30pm
- Return time: 7:00 p.m. approximately
- Periods: All year round, recommended April – November
- Maximum height: 3,800 masl
- Temperature: Cold in the mornings, hot during the day and with many icy winds during the afternoon.
Itinerary of the city tour cusco Sightseeing Bus:
The Panoramic Bus ride in Cusco has the following departure times 09:40 AM / 12:40 PM / 15:40 PM to start this tour.
The entire route is by bus and has some tourist stops, with a journey of 2 hours and 30 minutes, the tour will end near the city center.
The tour in the panoramic bus starts with the pick-up from the Pool of the Plaza de Armas in the city of Cusco, from this place our staff will call you by name to be later transferred to the bus, mobility is installed near the square elderly.
We pass through the most famous tourist places in the historic center of Cusco, such as: “Paccha Pumaqchupan” water fountain, the “Qorikancha” Sun Temple, Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral and as well as the Colonial Houses that give a special charm in the city, among other places.
The first stop will be at the Mirador San Cristóbal, we will have the opportunity to enter the Temple of San Cristóbal, appreciate its marble carvings and different works of art, made by ancient Europeans. We will also take the opportunity to visit the Colcampata Temple, from this place we can have a panoramic view of the city of Cusco.
Already towards the outskirts of the city, we will move to different archaeological parks such as: Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo and Pucapucará. We will observe them from our mirabus, as we will also have valuable information about these incredible places.
Our second stop will be one of the highest points in Cusco, the Cristo Blanco (Christ the Redeemer with a height of more than 8 meters). From the place we will have the best view of the city of Cusco, incredible and beautiful city of the Incas.
And the last stop will be at an Inca Rituals Center, in this space we will be part of an Inca ceremony in gratitude to the Pachamama “Mother Earth”, our Apus “Mountains” and nature, in the place you can find different handicrafts of fine finish and materials such as alpaca and sheep wool
- Altitude Cusco Historic Center: 3,350 m (10,990 feet).
- Koricancha altitude: 3,330 m (10,925 ft).
- Saysayhuaman altitude: 3,600 m (11,811 ft).
- Qenqo altitude: 3,580 m (11,745 ft).
- Pucapucará Altitude: 3,680 m (12,073 feet).
- Cristo Blanco Altitude: 3,650 m (11,978).
- Coca Leaf Ceremony Ritual Altitude: 3,560 m (11,1680 ft
Do you want to know more adventures in Cusco?
Check our information on adventures such as:
Price of the city tour cusco Sightseeing Bus:
What is included in the city tour cusco Sightseeing Bus:
- Pick up, meeting point Pileta Plaza de Armas.
- Tourist Transport, authorized mobile unit.
- Professional Guide, accredited by the Peruvian Government.
- Guided Tour in Spanish or English.
- Drop Off, ends in the center of the city of Cusco.
What is not included in the city tour cusco Sightseeing Bus:
- Water or alcoholic beverages.
- Tips, personal appreciation (optional).
- Accommodation or Hotel in the city of Cusco.
- Travel Insurance, recommended during your trip (contract it from your country).