ATV Sacred Valley Huaypo Lagoon and Maras Salt Mine Half Day
- Full Day
- group Tour
ATV Sacred Valley Huaypo Lagoon and Maras Salt Mine Half Day, dare to enjoy the tour in ATVs through a part of the sacred valley visiting the Huaypo Lagoon and the salt mines, in an adventure and adrenaline tour seeing the beautiful landscapes of the sacred valley of the Incas
- Modality: Cultural, traditional, Historical
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Degree of difficulty: None
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Departure Times:
- From 7:00a.m to 1:00pm
- From 1:00.p.m to 19:30pm
- Periods: All year round, recommended April – November
- Maximum height: 3,800 masl
- Temperature: Cold in the mornings, hot during the day and with many icy winds during the afternoon.
Itinerary of the ATV Sacred Valley Huaypo Lagoon and Maras Salt Mine Half Day:
We will pick you up from your hotels at 7:00.a.m then we will go to CRUZPATA which is kilometer 39 of the road (Cusco – Urubamba) In Cruzpata we will have 10 minutes of training and familiarization of the ATVs, once this process is finished we will be ready to handle them and have an unforgettable experience with them, after 40 minutes of driving we will arrive at the Huaypo lagoon, where we will have time for photos and a guided explanation, we will continue driving through the unpaved road that offers incredible landscapes and lots of fun, Following our tour we will pass through the typical town of maras which are characterized by their colonial era covers until we reach the salt mines better known as the Salineras there we will have the guided tour and enough time for the photos. At the end of our guided tour, we will return to Cruzpata where we will board the return transport to Cusco.
We only Pick up tourist from hotels and hostels located in the historical center of Cusco, if you are in a Airbnb you have to come to the meeting point.
Do you want to know more adventures in Cusco?
Check our information on adventures such as:
Price of the ATV Sacred Valley Huaypo Lagoon and Maras Salt Mine Half Day:
40.00 Dollares per person for Single Seat ATV
60.00 Dollars per person Two Seat ATV
Include in the ATV Sacred Valley Huaypo Lagoon and Maras Salt Mine Half Day:
- Hotel Pickup with in the historical centre of Cusco
- Round-trip transfer from Cusco to Cruz Pata base camp.
- Quadbike ATV
- Bilingual tour guide
- Equipment (helmet & gloves)
No Include in the ATV Sacred Valley Huaypo Lagoon and Maras Salt Mine Half Day:
- Entrance to the salt flat in Salineras 10 soles
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission – Salinas de Maras
what to bring
What to Bring to the ATV Sacred Valley Huaypo Lagoon and Maras Salt Mine Half Day:
- Small daypack or backpack (approximately 20L)
- 1 exchange of cloths because there is a fair amount of dust that kicks up.
- Comfortable, lightweight clothes or activewear (layers recommended)
- Comfortable shoes
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun hat or cap
- Water (at least 1L)
- Cash (in small denominations of Peruvian nuevo soles)