Tour Maras Salt Mines and Moray ATV Half -Day
- Half Day
- group Tour
The Tour Maras Salt Mines and Moray ATV will be done through the way of the Maras and Moray villages, located just one hour from Cusco; we will arrive to the famous salt mines going through a road surrounded by mountains, agricultural plains, and beautiful landscapes.
We only Pick up tourist from hotels and hostels located in the historical center of Cusco, if you are in Airbnb you have to come to the meeting point.
- Modality: Cultural, traditional, Historical
- Duration: 5 hours
- Degree of difficulty: None
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Departure Time: We do have two departure time every day
- First group is from 7:00am to 1 :00pm
- Second group is from 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- Return time: 7:00 p.m. approximately
- Periods: All year round, recommended April – November
- Maximum height: 3,800 masl
- Temperature: Cold in the mornings, hot during the day and with many icy winds during the afternoon.
Itinerary Tour Maras Salt Mines and Moray ATV:
Your adventure on ATV in Cusco will start at 7:00am. We will pick you up from your hotel and we go to Cruzpata, which is located on the route to the Sacred Valley. Where you will practices on the Quads following the indications and recommendations of your guide.
Your first stop will be in Moray that was an agricultural laboratory in the Incas time, where you can rest while appreciating platforms are shaped like concentric rings and learn more about this impressive Inca engineering of more than 500 years old.
Then you will head to the salt mines of Maras through the mountains of the valley with beautiful landscapes and you will have an impressive view of the snowy of “La Veronica”.
For both attractions you will have a time to explore the area and take some pictures. Don’t forget your sports camera for the best moments!
Finally, we come back in the ATVs to Cruzpata where our driver will be waiting for us to return Cusco city.
Do you want to know more adventures in Cusco?
Check our information on adventures such as:
Price Tour Maras Salt Mines and Moray ATV:
40.00 Dollars per person for Single Seat ATV
60.00 Dollars per person Two Seat ATV
Include in Tour Maras Salt Mines and Moray ATV:
- Roundtrip transportation
- Atv (Honda Brand TRX 250)
- Safety equipment (Fractional helmet, gloves, elbow pads, knee pads).
- professional Guide in English and Spanish.
- Guided Tour.
- Return to Cusco in our private mobility.
No Include in Tour Maras Salt Mines and Moray ATV:
- Entrance fees to the salt mines of Salineras 10 soles
- Entrance fees to Moray 70.00 soles. If you wish to see all Sacred Valley10 day pass for 130 soles is recommended
- Food and drinks
what to bring
What to bring to Tour Maras Salt Mines and Moray ATV:
- Small daypack or backpack (approximately 20L)
- 1 exchange of cloths because there is a fair amount of dust that kicks up.
- Comfortable, lightweight clothes or activewear (layers recommended)
- Comfortable shoes
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun hat or cap
- Water (at least 1L)
- Cash (in small denominations of Peruvian nuevo soles)