ATV HUAYPO AND PIURAY LAGOONS – HALF DAY TOUR
- Full Day
- group Tour
ATV TOUR LAGOON HUAYPO AND PIURAY – HALF DAY TOUR is Enjoy a fun ride and full of adrenaline on an ATV´s, going through beautiful landscapes around the lagoons of Huaypo and Piuray in a half day tour, this tour is ideal for people who is limited of time in Cusco but still want to enjoy the adventures that Cusco has to offer.
- Places to visit on this tour: Huaypo and Piuray Lakes
- Duration: 6 hours Half day
- Degree of difficulty: None,
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Departure time of the groups:
- First group 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Second group 1:00 a.m. to 19:30 p.m.
- Periods: All year round, recommended April – November
- Starting point: Plaza de Armas or hotel near the Plaza de Armas
Itinerary of the Atv Tour Lagoon Huaypo and Piuray:
We will start the tour by picking you up from your hotel to go to our camp in Cruzpata, located 50 minutes from Cusco. Upon arriving at our ATVs base, our guide will give you an explanation and will have a brief demonstration of how to drive in the ATVs and about the safety standards to take into account throughout our entire journey. After practicing for a few minutes we will be our journey to the lagoons of Huaypo and Piuray.
Our first stop will be the lagoon of Huaypo with crystal clear waters that contrast perfectly with the landscape of mountains and fields. Many stories are told about this lake, among which stands out the one that each night of the full moon this is reflected in the waters and you can see an ancient citadel filled with lights in the deep of its waters. Another story of this place is related to UFOS. According to several residents of the area who indicate that they have seen or had contact with beings from other planets.
We will continue our tour having fun on our ATV until arriving the Lagoon of Piuray (sister of the lagoon of Huaypo) passing through the beautiful village of Chinchero. When arriving at this beautiful lagoon we can appreciate some birds from season. Finally, we will go towards the area known as “Lookout point of the 5 peaks”, from where you can see the 5 mountains that protect and surround all of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
We will finish the tour by leaving the ATV in our Cruzpata base and then return to the city of Cusco in our mobility.
Do you want to know more adventures in Cusco?
Check our information on adventures such as:
Price of the Atv Tour Lagoon Huaypo and Piuray:
50 Dollares per person for Single Seat ATV
70 Dolllars per person Two Seat ATV
What it includes in the Atv Tour Lagoon Huaypo and Piuray:
- Roundtrip transportation
- Atv (Honda Brand TRX 250)
- Safety equipment (Fractional helmet, gloves, elbow pads, knee pads).
- professional Guide in English and Spanish.
- First-aid kit
Does not include inthe Atv Tour Lagoon Huaypo and Piuray:
- Tips for the guide and the driver
what to bring
What you need to bring to the Atv Tour Lagoon Huaypo and Piuray:
- Small daypack or backpack (approximately 20L)
- 1 exchange of cloths because there is a fair amount of dust that kicks up.
- Comfortable, lightweight clothes or activewear (layers recommended)
- Comfortable shoes
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho according to season
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun hat or cap
- Water (at least 1L)
- Cash (in small denominations of Peruvian nuevo soles)