ATV´s Tour to Rainbow Mountain Full Day
- Full Day
- group Tour
- Modality: Adventure
- Duration: 8 hours
- Degree of difficulty: None,
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Departure times for groups:
- Periods: All year round, recommended April – November
- Maximum height: 5,000mt / 16,500ft
- Temperature: Cold in the mornings, hot during the day and with many icy winds during the afternoon.
Itinerary of the Tour Rainbow mountain on ATV:
We will start our trip at 3:30 a.m. picking you up from your hotel in our tourist transport. Afterward, we head south from Cusco, with a tour of 1 hour and a half to have a buffet breakfast at the restaurant Then, we will continue the trip for more than an hour, to the motorcycle parking. In the place, the guide will give us the indications to be safe during the trip.
We begin our ATV tour to Rainbow Mountain. After one hour and a half, we will arrive at the last parking lot. Subsequently, we will begin our walk of approximately 40 minutes, until we reach the top. Immediately, after having reached Rainbow Mountain, we will have time to take some photographs and videos. We will return through the same place until we reach our parking lot. Then, we will board our tourist transport to get to the restaurant. We will have our buffet lunch at “Restaurant”. To culminate, we will return to Cusco. We will arrive at 3:00 our 4:00 pm.
Do you want to know more adventures in Cusco?
Check our information on adventures such as:
Price of the Tour Rainbow mountain on ATV:
100.00 Dollars per person for Single Seat ATV
What it includes in the Tour Rainbow mountain on ATV:
- Pick-up from the hotel and drop off near by of the main square
- Round trip tourist transport.
- Safety equipment (Fractional helmet, gloves, elbow pads, knee pads).
- Food (1 buffet breakfast and 1 buffet lunch).
- Professional bilingual guide (Spanish-English).
- First aid kit.
Does not include in the Tour Rainbow mountain on ATV:
- Tips for the guide and the driver
- Tickets for the mountain of 7 colours, 30 Soles for foreigners , 15 Soles for Peruvians)
what to bring
What you need to bring to the Tour Rainbow mountain on ATV:
- Small daypack or backpack (approximately 20L)
- 1 exchange of cloths because there is a fair amount of dust that kicks up.
- Comfortable, lightweight clothes or activewear (layers recommended)
- Comfortable shoes
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho according to season
- Hand sanitizer
- Sun hat or cap
- Water (at least 1L)
- Cash (in small denominations of Peruvian nuevo soles)