Paragliding in Cusco – Half Day Tour
- Half Day
- group Tour
- Modality: Cultural, traditional, Historical
- Duration: 1 day
- Degree of difficulty: None,
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Departure Time: 7:00am
- Return time: 4:00 p.m. approximately
- Periods: All year round, recommended April – November
- Maximum height: 3,800 masl
- Temperature: Cold in the mornings, hot during the day and with many icy winds during the afternoon.
Itinerary of the Paragliding Cusco Sacred Valley:
Between 08.30 – 09.30 am is your Pick up from your hotel or other place in the city center
Around 04.00 pm: End of Tour
The flight zone is located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, about 45 minutes outside of Cusco You will take off at an elevation of approximately 3,600 to 3,800m, and you could reach heights up to 5,800m while paragliding. Your actual flight time will depend on the meteorological conditions and the pilots will do their best in less-than-ideal weather conditions (wind, air, clouds etc). You do not need to have any prior experience; the only thing you’ll have to do is run for take-off!
The exact program is subject to change, due to weather and other unexpected circumstances.
Important note: The pilot has the authority to delay or cancel the flights in case of strong wind, turbulence, rain etc. In this case the passengers must still cover the transportation cost.
Do you want to know more adventures in Cusco?
Check our information on adventures such as:
Price of the Paragliding Cusco Sacred Valley:
170.00 Dollars per person
2 people minimum required
What it includes in the Paragliding Cusco Sacred Valley:
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Professional Paragliding Guide English / Spanish.
- Complete Paragliding equipment (radio, paraglider, harness and helmet).
- Box Lunch.
- Round trip private transportation.
Does not include in the Paragliding Cusco Sacred Valley:
- Tips for the guide and the driver
- Photographs and filming of the Paragliding Activity.
- Life insurance
what to bring
What you need to the bring Paragliding Cusco Sacred Valley:
- Photographic camera.
- Mask and face shield (mandatory)
- Warm clothing.
- Rain poncho according to the season.
- Extra money in soles.
- Good humor