Rafting on the Urubamba River Tour 1 Day
- Full Day
- group Tour
Tour River Rafting in Urubamba Vilcanota one of the most imposing rivers in Perú and definitely one of the best for rafting, this is because it is not polluted and has class II and III rapids in the dry season (from April to October) and fast class
Our departures: Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Modality: Adventure, adrenaline, Ecology
- Duration: 1 day
- Rafting Level: Class II, III
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Departure Time: From 8:30am to 9:00am
- Return time: approximately 5:00 p.m.
- Periods: April – November
- Group size: 6 people in a boat
Itinerary of the Tour River Rafting in Urubamba:
We will pick you up from your hotel at 9:00 AM. Then our transportation will take us to our Río de Cusipata Camp, a trip of approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Restrooms are available and you can leave your luggage in the lockers before you start your river trip. Our camp also has saunas, hot showers, and a comfortable dining room.
Our professional river guides will deliver all the appropriate equipment for rafting: helmet, wetsuit, vest, life jacket, paddle and self-rescue rafts.
After a comprehensive safety briefing, we spend about 2 hours paddling down the river, class II and III currents. Next, travel back to our camp where you can enjoy a relaxing sauna and hot shower, followed by our delicious lunch. We are back in Cusco around 5:00 pm.
Do you want to know more adventures in Cusco?
Check our information on adventures such as:
Price of the Tour River Rafting in Urubamba:
100 soles per person in group service
What it includes in the Tour River Rafting in Urubamba:
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Private transportation to the river round trip.
- All proper rafting equipment: helmet, life jacket, jacket, wetsuit, paddle, rescue raft.
- Professional English and Spanish speaking river guides.
- Lunch (a vegetarian diet can be accommodated on request).
- Sauna and showers.
- Photos and video available on request (additional charge).
Does not include in the Tour River Rafting in Urubamba:
- Additional drinks.
- Life insurance.
what to bring
What you need to the bring Tour River Rafting in Urubamba:
- A complete set of dry clothes.
- Sandals or slippers for the river (let it get wet).
- Canteen water bottle.
- Small towel.
- Good positive mental attitude.