Machu picchu 2 Days 1 Night (Peruvian) Local Train
- 2 Días / 1 Noche
- group Tour
Machu Picchu 2 days 1 night, is the most peaceful way to travel, it will allow you to enjoy the 7th wonder of the modern world and visit more places.
- DAY 1: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Overnight in Aguas Calientes. 07:20 hrs. Pick up from your hotel or meeting point.
9:50 a.m. Departure of the train from Ollantaytambo.
11:30 a.m. Arrival in Aguas Calientes and overnight. DAY 2: Agua Calientes – Machu Picchu -Ollantaytambo – Cusco 07:30 hrs. Start the guided tour in Machupicchu.
2:30 p.m. Departure of the train in the direction of Cusco.
6:30 p.m. Arrival to Cusco.
The schedules of this tour may vary, it is according to the availability of the train, it is recommended to buy your train ticket in advance, the purchase is only personal with your ID.
Itinerary Machu Picchu 2 Days 1 Night:
[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”true” icon=”true” text=”More” tabcolor=”#e0b91f” tabheadcolor=”#ffffff” seltabcolor=”#655041″ tabhovercolor=”#808080″]
[restab title=”1″ active=”active”]
DAY 1: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
Our transport will pick you up at your hotel or at the meeting point at the agreed time to take you to the Ollantaytambo train station where you will board the train to go to Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu town).
The train trip will last one hour and a half, once you have arrived at the Aguas Calientes train station, a member of our team will pick you up and take you to your hotel where you will spend the night, once you have settled in the hotel you You can tour the town, which is very picturesque with narrow streets and people who are mostly dedicated to tourism. As recommendations, you could visit the hot springs at night to relax or visit a nearby restaurant.
DAY 2: Agua Calientes – Machu Picchu -Ollantaytambo – Cusco
Early the next day, the guide will be waiting at the entrance gate of the archaeological complex of Machupicchu to start the guided tour that will last approximately 2 hours. where we will immerse ourselves in the enigmatic beauty and the incomparable display of Architectural and Hydraulic perfection of one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, our specialist guide will explain to us about the historical legacy of the citadel of Machu Picchu, and the complete description of each sector of this great and imposing place, later we will descend to the town of Aguas Calientes by bus in the same way that we got up, to have lunch (not included) calmly and be at the station on time as your ticket indicates to return by train to Ollantaytambo in the afternoon and later transfer by bus to the city of Cusco.
Price Machu Picchu 2 Days 1 Night:
300.00 soles por persona
Include / No include
What it includes in Machu Picchu 2 Days 1 Night:
- English-Spanish professional guide.
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu.
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes- Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Transportation Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Cusco.
- 1 night accommodation in basic hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 1 Breakfast at hotel in Machupicchu.
Does not include in Machu Picchu 2 Days 1 Night:
- Train Ollantaytambo-Machupicchu- Ollantaytambo PERU RAIL (Local Train) subject to availability, the
- purchase by local train is personal with presentation of the DNI s/ 24.00 soles round trip
- Services not mentioned.
- Alimentation and drinks.
What you need to bring to Machu Picchu 2 Days 1 Night:
- Bring original ID
- Anticovic 19 protective mask (Recommended N95).
- Alcohol Antibacterial Gel for hands.
- Spray liquid alcohol to disinfect surfaces.
- Anticovic protective facial lenses.
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis.
- Water bottle “canteen”
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and/or items for personal use (liquid for contact lenses).
- A small backpack with personal things and some snacks.
- Camera or film camera.
- Have on hand checks and coins in small denominations soles or dollars.